Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Road Trippin Day Six

Good Morning and happy New Years Eve! We made it to Phoenix in just a few hours and have settled into our campsite with time to relax a bit from the drive before getting back in the truck.

Our last night in Sedona was really neat. We stayed inside and played Scrabble while it snowed outside. We've played a game for the last fews nights and I'm down but not out.  I have to win tonights game or I am though..  It's okay i have some time left and feel a come back heading my way.
By morning the snow on the ground had mostly melted so we didn't have any problem heading out. The snow on the red rocks was such a pretty contrast and made for another awesomely beautiful drive.
 The music mans gig is later tonight and I'm looking forward to spending time with some friends and shakin my booty a bit.  Have a great night and be safe in your travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment