Saturday, January 19, 2013

AKA Mr. Cool

Jackson Brown Dog aka Mr. Cool. 
I love this photo of him,  isn't he so cool,  my snuggle bug. He wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you a Happy Saturday. 

As for us we have a good friend coming to town for a visit today, the music man has a gig and I'll be spending some extra time at the barn. I am SO excited my potato eyes are in and  I plan on busting out moves in the garden after church Sunday. Our weather is so crazy right now, we have warmed up over 20 degrees, crazy but perfect for planting. 

Happy Weekending!
Jen

6 comments:

  1. What a cool dude to have around Jen. We woke up to 0 degrees this morning. Brrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh Kar, okay...I will no longer wine about the cold over here.... 0 beats us by far. Stay warm buddy and Happy Saturday!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute photo! Sounds like a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, it was. I hope you had a nice one as well.

      Delete