Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Road Trippin Day Seven

I can't believe it, we've been RV'ing for a week now and the beautiful places we've visited.  Incredible! Time is going so fast and today is the last day before we head home and back to reality.  I think the brown dog is ready to be home and I've missed my Chancie a ton.  I'm looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and plan on going over to the barn the second we are back in town to give him some smooches and carrots.

The music man's gig was super fun and we were able to ring in the New Year with some band buddies. I was thankful for this as we are far away from our family and friends.

This morning we left Phoenix and started our way towards home. Since we still had a day left in our vacation we chose to visit an old familiar place and are staying in Blythe. This is where the Colorado river separates Arizona and California. We haven't been in this area for years but an hour or so up the road is where our river house was for many years.
Tonight is also the last night of what's become our evening ritual... Scrabble... and i have to win tonight or i loooooose the tournament.

This road trip has been such a great experience and a wonderful way to close out the year. I am incredibly thankful for this time with my hubby and the places we've visited. Walking around with my camera and checking places of my photo bucket list has been awesome.  I am looking forward to 2013 and pray it will be a happy, healthy and a prosperous year for everyone. Happy New Years to you and your families.

Love
Jen

1 comment:

  1. great posts...I've enjoyed the trip....
    send me your mailing address..I have something to mail you....
    happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete