Saturday, January 5, 2013

Chancie time

I'm feeling super duper productive today. Perhaps the couple cups of strong coffee i had earlier helped to get things started.  I've already worked a couple hours, cleaned the coop, weeded the garden, planted more carrot seeds, busted out two loads of laundry, went on a trail ride and gave Chancie a much needed bath.

The sun is shining here, it's warm and I'm soaking it in before the rain is back tomorrow. I thought with all the landscape and self portrait photos over the last week we could use a little Chancie time. 
 Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. He's such a pretty horse Jen. Kudos to you for getting so much done. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chancie is so handsome! Wish we could have a horse or two. And don't you just love to accomplish so much? Those are the kinds of days I feel really good about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a burst of enery i had today. I havent decided if i'll keep the coffee extra strong and keep going or back the caffiene down just a little and call it good for a bit lol. Although it did feel great to get so much done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love having those kind of productive days!

    ReplyDelete