Friday, June 21, 2013

The longest day...

Although our temps have been warm and we've already had a quick trip to the beach, today is officially the first day of summer. Summer Solstice and oh how I love this day. I've been down all week with every single symptom a cold and flu commercial states. While I've been quiet and trying to heal I have been thinking of my annual summer list. Flip flops... Fresh produce from the garden... Toes in the sand... Star gazing... BBQ's with friends... Early morning trail rides... Camping ... Hiking with my camera... Watermelon... Bicycles... How about you, what are some of your favorite things about summer? On another note my blogger compose screen stopped working Monday so I can only post using HTML. It's so weird... I can type the post name and upload pictures but cannot type in the body of the post? I searched the help community and posted the question but haven't got a response yet. Has this ever happened to you? Oh and in HTML you cannot break for paragraphs or list... Oh well, its all good, Happy Summer Solstice!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Jen. Just keep making up that summer list so that you will have lots to do when you kick this cold out of town. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kar! I was down for several days and can't remember last time I was so sick.. Much better now though. Hope you had a good weekend friend!

      Delete
  2. no, it's never happened to me, but i've heard a few others talk about having to use html.

    my only suggestion is to switch your internet browser - i.e. if you're using internet explorer, try google chrome or firefox. might help.

    as for your cold, so sorry! feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tex I am already on Chrome but when I changed over to google plus I lost me blogger to no reply and now this... bummer not sure why.

      Delete
  3. That's so weird about the HTML thing! I have the option of HTML or the normal compose screen in blogger and I can go back and forth between the two. Hope you figure it out!

    So sorry you've been under the weather. It sucks to be sick when it's summertime! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy.
      I cant seem to figure it out so I used Monkey mac for tonight post. I swear since i changed over to google chrome I have had lots of issues. Oh well, hope you had a good weekend buddy!

      Delete
  4. That has never happened to me, but I agree with Texwisgirl. Using Chrome has been much better for me (fewer problems) than using IE and even Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As we continue to lead parallel lives, I just posted Why I Love Summer. We have got to get together sometime.

    To make a new paragraph in HTML, I use the code

    . That basically inserts two returns. But I hate working in HTML. Hope you get your regular compose screen back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha! The code I put in inserted the returns, but you can't see the code! It's < b r / > < b r / > without any spaces.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joan
      Oh my gosh, I know sometimes people are simply in sync. Its crazy I would love to meet up with you in real life and give Doink a big ole smoochie! I am hoping to take a photo trip there next fall with the music man... How fun would that be!

      Delete