Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's good to be Chancie...

Well it's another busy one and life is hectic.  I'm a bit tired right now but so very thankful for all the exciting, challenging and joyful things that take up these days of mine.

Goldie girl is still broody... She spent two days in the condo and has had three cold baths. Yet she still runs right back to the nesting box? The last two days though, when I take her out she is staying out a bit longer each time, I'm hoping this is a sign of something good.  She's also eating and drinking more. Boy is she a stubborn one!

The babies are growing fast and doing well. The plan is that they will be going to their own area in the coop next weekend. They are outgrowing the brooder and are spending the daytime hours in a play yard on the grass anyways.

On the photography side of things I have sold a large print, am having my first gallery print framed and have a couple photo gigs in the works. I am so grateful for the support and opportunities that are flying my way.  It's incredible!
Chancie and I got away for a nice trail ride over the weekend and yesterday for lunch we both enjoyed a little down time before tackling the rest of the busy week ahead.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the photography front! Good things are coming I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Life is Good!! Congratulations! Chancie is so handsome.. loved watching the dust bath and close-up.. lol ♥ have a wonderful remainder of the week :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the photography front!!! yay! chancie is a beaut! sweet dust bath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still broody?! Wow, she is pretty stubborn! I'm surprised the cold baths didn't work. I hope she breaks out of that pattern soon. I'm so excited for all the exciting things happening with your photography! It is awesome. Chancie is just gorgeous! Glad you got a trail ride in over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one happy horse, that Chancie! Beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the photography work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO happy for you my sweet friend. And your photography is ahhhhh=mazing sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the business. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete