Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Walk Around The Ranch...

 If you look close with a little imagination you can see a heart around Ms Punkins nose.
 Samson and Kid Rock are getting to know each other.
 Kid Rock
 Clover, both goats are doing great and growing fast.
 Hey do you mind if I have some of that green stuff too?
Daisy Mae resting after another jaunt off property.

House update:
Water well is in and pump should be turned on later this week. Power and water lines are going in trenches this weekend and my flooring will be delivered then too. Moving forward and making progress daily.

9 comments:

  1. hooray for progress (and sweet animals!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures of Kid Rock and Clover :) amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are making progress on the house. Also glad to see all animals thriving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for progress. I know Tex said it first:) Love your family pics. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the Kid Rock shot with the beautiful sky behind him. All your animals appear to be smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet critters! I do see the heart on Ms Punkin. Happy to hear major progress is being made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Progress progress!! Love the pics.. you have a wonderful sweet crew! I always see the hearts on my donkey noses.. not everybody does, but *I* do and your Punkin has a particularly nice heart :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete