Tuesday, April 22, 2014

More From Joshua Tree NP

If you're a seeker of hearts, with a little imagination you might see one in this rock.
I love the craziness and texture in this image in both color
and the feeling it gives in monochrome. Which do you prefer?
Spending time exploring nature and soaking in all of God's incredible creations is such a gift, let's do our best to preserve it.

Happy Earth Day Peeps!

Linking up with
                                            Our World Tuesday Graphic

19 comments:

  1. great shots! i saw the heart right away! my husband was stationed at 29 palms so we spent a lot of time at joshua tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! How wonderful to be so close to this park too :)

      Delete
  2. just wonderful! i think i like the b&w best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent pictures, Jen! I like them all, but the last is my favorite. The monochrome edit really brings out a different tone than the color version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn, I agree the mono has a need vibe to it :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my that black and white is truly stunning

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos for Earth Day!! These images are truly amazing and certainly make me appreciate God's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the "heart" rock! It's so neat how you can find that shape anywhere. And the black and white is very dramatic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the heart!!! Very dramatic shots...
    Thanks for visiting MammothLakesDP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - stunning shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! Black and white is truly stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very special and beautiful photos !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color and composition! Really love the last one-such power in nature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both color and monochrome. so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all !
    I certainly agree fully with your last statement too .

    ReplyDelete