Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Gearing Up For Fun...

Well Winter is definitely gone and I think we've skipped Spring. It flipping HOT here today and I may be or may not be melting... I'm not sure yet as my body has overheated during morning chores. 90's it's in the 90's today! Okay enough complaining I'll move on now.
My gear is clean, bag packed and I'm super excited! I'll be heading out shortly for a day trip with a photog friend. If all goes well and the heat doesn't kill me, I'll have some great images to share with you guys soon.

Happy Hump Day
Jen

7 comments:

  1. you did jump ahead one season! have fun today, despite the warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sounds exciting I do hope the heat does not kill you that would be extremely hard to have happen here:) Have fun. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see what you bring home for photos !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your adventure was a great one!
    We got up to 70* today. The wind hit this afternoon and it's miserable outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I am not ready for the 90s. Hope your photography excursion was fun, rewarding, and not too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to some great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time on the photo shoot! I would do ANYTHING for 90 degrees right now. Here it was trying to be almost warm but it was cloudy and not that warm. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete