Friday, April 18, 2014

Sharing Some Love, Light And Beauty

Finally Friday and I'm all but caught up on my images for the last week, phew. I thought I'd share a few more from my trip to Joshua Tree NP if that's okay. I went looking for gallery shots and am really happy with all the images I got that day.
This is one of a few entrances into the Cholla Garden. I loved this view and if you view in full screen I promise you'll feel like you are on the trail with me.
In bloom these cacti are so beautiful but be careful not to get to close. Their needles are very fine and ball like pieces fall off which are then carried by the wind. If you get stuck I've been told they actually go all the way into your skin so it's incredibly difficult to get them out. Ouch.
While waiting for night to fall so I could shoot the Arch (you can see it here) my photog buddy and I enjoyed an incredible sunset where I tried to capture some love, light and God's beauty to share with you all.

Linking up with T over

and

Sky Watch Friday.

Happy Weekending Peeps!
Jen

22 comments:

  1. gorgeous area and beautiful photos! thank you so much for linking up to good fences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scenery and beautiful blue skies! Have a wonderful Easter Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing landscape! thanks for sharing that spectacular sunset, especially on a grey day like the one we have here. sky greetings ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the desert and your shots are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty. I was in Landers last weekend. I have images to share too. Just have not got to it yet. I love the one with your photo buddy and sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shots! Love the colour saturation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic photo - it should be on a record sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly did capture God's beauty that is for sure. Thank you. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sky and landscape! Yes, stay at a distance from prickly cacti:) Happy Easter to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning images of such a history-ridden area...beauty...complete beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Jen! These really are spectacular images. You have captured God's artistry perfectly. Wow wow wow. Wishing you a very blessed Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are great! You got lucky with that beautiful sky. Great shot of the Cholla Garden and love the sunset shot, too. So glad you made it out to JT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shots Jen thanks for sharing them.
    I would have loved to have been there !
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular shots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely images, the last photos is gorgeous.. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photos - so full of detail and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful photos. I hope you have a joyous Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful Place to be
    Lovely shots

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, those beautiful pics make me happy! Thank you :-) And now, back to work for me because we've got 23 people coming for Easter dinner! Aaugh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos... The sunset is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pictures right out of a book! beautiful! Have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What gorgeous pictures of extraordinary view. Fun to look over.

    ReplyDelete