In the midst of our moving chaos and temps over 100 degrees last weekend the Music Man and I finished the coop addition for the girls.
The wire we used is not chicken wire but instead a really strong gauged stucco wire. The gauge we used is 2 gauges stronger than hardware cloth at half the cost.
I am meeting with a local pipe corral company to see about using panels for Chancies turn out or if I'll use 6 foot horse wire. Either way Chancie will be home very soon and we're looking for a trail horse preferably a rescue to add to our family. Heck if all goes well I could have a goat and sheep by spring eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Super excited!