Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday!

Phew we made it! Another week down and I am happy to report that I survived. Oh my gosh was it a bit of a challenge but I made it and am working on and hoping to travel in smaller circles in the days ahead.  Perhaps some new adventures done locally with my camera in hand?

For most of the week the house has been quiet. Both the music man and monkey have been out of town since early in the week so it's been Jack and I.  My sweet stinky brown dog who can't seem to stop farting since he turn 12 last week... Seriously bad, like peeling the paint of the walls and needing a gas mask kind of bad...Lets hope that that mellows out otherwise one of will be staying outside.

The music man will be home later today and we have several things in the works around here for the weekend. All good. All exciting and I'm a bit anxious to see which will come to fruition.
 feeling thankful by Jen Sale (view from a brown dog)
(another photo from the archives)

Yes things are looking up and I'm feeling very thankful..

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy weekending,
Jen

8 comments:

  1. I loooove that photo! So pretty. Glad you made it through another week! So funny about your dog farting, because our new kitten Gizmo is so gassy and it smells horrible! Like every time I pick him up he lets one go. But he's still so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, the balloons fly right over our home and I love it too. Uh oh Gizmo what's up with that? I think Jack got into something and his belly is funky. I hope it clears up soon... ugh. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. must have had some treats or eats that got his stomach going! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tex
      Yes, I know his belly is upset, hoping it settles down soon. Not sure what he got into or if he did but being a lab well, probably got into something.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. have a great weekend Jen....did you change Jacks dog food??? good to hear the week was a success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to a fabulous weekend with the Music Man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've got one of those week-long birthday celebrations ahead of us - hiking, partying, family portrait, concert, picnic...no rest for the weary! Hope your weekend has some relaxation in it!

    ReplyDelete