Friday, November 28, 2014

Counting Blessings...

I try and give thanks every single day, often several time over. Life is amazing isn't it? It may not always be easy and there are many speed bumps but it is always good...  This time of year is my favorite. I love the weather the fall season offers, football and this holiday in particular.  With so much going on in our lives right now I spent some extra time counting our many blessing this week.

I am so incredibly grateful for these people who God gave me.  These people who love me day in and day out, who accept me for who I am and who fill my heart with Joy.   My family, I sure love these people!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!

Blessings
Jen

9 comments:

  1. so very cute. :) keep working hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen me too me too. That is the best part of life to be grateful for what is right in front of us. Your family looks happy ....perfect. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot look at the four of you and not smile. A big, don't-really-know-you-but-feel-like-i've-known-you-for-years smile. We send our best to you and yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family, Jen! Hope your Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family photo ~
    you can see the love and joy in everyones eyes !
    Happy Holidays .

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much joy captured on y'all's faces. Beautiful family and photo. Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have a lot to be thankful for :) this is so heartwarming!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful fam!! Bless each and every one of you. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete