Wednesday, November 12, 2014

An Update From My Cell

Coffee cheers to my incredible husband who is working his butt off for us. We have been working from sun up to after dark via lights from our generator busting out big moves.
We do take little breaks though, here's Shelby taking Ms. Punkin and her Honey dog for a walk before dinner the other night. Sigh I love this life...
My sweet Duke and I getting ready to start another day. It was a chilly morning and we were both moving just a little slower enjoying the warmth of the indoors.
And I believe my she is a he... He is getting so big and his feather coloring is gorgeous. I noticed a couple weeks ago that his coloring and size was so different from the hens that I got at the same time. We're now thinking of a boy names and though I thought all my chicks were hens we are looking forward to some crowing and all the shenanigans roosters do.
Sweet Samson smiling for all the veterans yesterday. We love and appreciate all those who serve, have served and their families not just one day of the year but everyday.
Hanging horse gates after sunset. One of the horse turn outs is done and we're hoping to finish the other today after work. Fingers crossed we don't have any issues.
And look, after all that work we still like each other haha. Hope all is well in your hood.

Blessings
Jen

7 comments:

  1. laughing at your last thought. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great portrait! You look happy and fulfilled. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of how great all of your hard work will pay off in the end. : ) Samson is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will just say that all the men in your life—chicken, equine and human...are really, really handsome. You are a lucky lady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless your hearts.. great update.. lotsa hard work! I ♥ the donkey pics (I am a bit partial!), but of course they're all great. And you two are absolutely adorable! Stay strong.. you've got this. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of you two - awesome couple :)

    I wish you a terrific weekend!!

    ReplyDelete