Saturday, November 3, 2012

Got Mojo.... back

Life over here is busy and full of goodness. The evenings are down right cool and the days have cooled enough that i have once again found my mojo and am ready to bust a move. This week I've weeded my garden.The girls have been enjoying their days hanging out in there before i begin planting our winter seeds and transplants next week. 

I've been back to my pre summertime lunches with Chance. He is super furry and looks like a stuffed animal with his winters coat already. He'll be getting a shave a in the next couple weeks when it gets a bit cooler and needs his blanket.
 Monkey and i went line dancing (photo by monkey) and i finished the wedding edits. I am so happy with how they turned out and proud of myself.  Today i went to an International Equestrian Cross Country Event that included some Olympian riders and had a great time. I was totally blown away by the talent of the horses and their riders.

Aren't they beautiful! I love the expressions of the riders. We also have a new addition to our family.....
Meet Miss Honey... Monkey adopted this cute little girl from friends of ours who were fostering her.  I'll be back with pics from her lil photo shoot soon haha. 

I'm feeling so thankful to be living here in our hood and all for the people we've met over the last year.  Life is SO good, thank you God.

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going so well. How nice that you have that new addition?!

    ReplyDelete