Friday, October 8, 2010

It was nice

water drops
while it lasted. We had a couple drizzly cool days this week and they were wonderful! I made a fish chowder, finished a project and wore socks, yes socks! Today the heat is back and is to be back for several days with the temps in the mid 90's. Pardon me while I wipe my brow, ugh.
October is Cancer Awareness month and I will be walking with some friends in a 5k charity walk Sunday. With the heat back I am thankful we are walking in the morning. Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend and hope you are enjoying some fall weather where you are.

2 comments:

  1. I love Rain.
    I am so glad you had a "cozy" day!
    Mmmm,yummy,Fish Chowder!!
    Hope your walk is fun and that you get done before it gets to hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some drizzly days, too (in San Diego where it never rains!). It was nice. And yes, then the heat descended. But now the cool weather is back! Nature is having hot flashes! :o) Good for you doing the 5k. --Robin

    ReplyDelete