Friday, July 23, 2010

hello there

I didn't intend to be away form this space this week and cannot believe it is already Friday. Seriously where does the time go. I should be posting "this moment" but wanted to drop in for a quick visit instead. As you know I have been working a lot lately and my life has been extra busy but good.
Pasta Sunday
Pasta Sunday was at my sister house this last weekend and she gifted me this book for my birthday.
A new book
The beauty of this book is that it doesn't tell you what it is about. You have to read it to see how it unfolds. The back cover even states when you pass it forward that you do not share the story as to not ruin it for the next person. Interesting huh. Well, I am just a few chapters in and love it. On the knitting front I am making slow but steady progress on the baby cardi's. I hope to share some pictures of them soon.

Here's wishing you wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,Jen!
    Good to hear from you!
    The Pasta looks Soooooo yummy!
    What an interesting concept on the book....I am not one for surprises but I do like a good 'twist' in a book or movie.
    Might have to check that out.....
    You have a great weekend!
    Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jen!!!! I was remembering your last party at Sister's house - very fun...
    Hope it was a great day. The pasta looks awesome and I'm not just saying that because I'm starving right now. Times are busy - hope you'll have time to blog soon...miss seeing your activities.

    ReplyDelete