Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Our visit to Stagecoach


This marked the sixth year for the festival and my third visit. The last couple years attendance have set new records and this year was no different.  My friends, Monkey and i were just one in of over 100,000 people who soaked in the hot desert sun, danced our booties off and listened too our favorite tunes.  Here are some pics of time our time there.
Packed and ready i headed out last Thursday to meet up with  friends. Monkey was already there as she and her boyfriend stayed in the tent campground. I stayed in a house, too hot to rough it for this girl.
 Everyone had to hike into the festival and each way was over two miles. No worries though,  i had my good friend and walking buddy with me and we were able to bust it out quickly. The walk at the end of day was much cooler and often funny as we watched others navigate there way.

First stop once inside was the tent for shade and an ice cold beer to cool down, the temps were in the mid 90's.
Look who was waiting for us, Monkey found a spot for us in the shade each day. Our group was big and with the heat shade was a commodity for sure.
We danced...
 and danced... 
 We had such a blast and I'm so thankful for my time with Monkey, our friends and our annual stagecoach trip,  I'm already looking forward to next year!






2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a FABULOUS weekend! Great weather, music, friends, family. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast!
    So glad that you got to have some fun with your daughter and to laugh and dance:)

    ReplyDelete