Wednesday, May 7, 2014

What A Great Way To Start A Day...

I love the coast. It calls to me, it always has.
I love the quiet and stillness of a new day.
I love the contrast it offers to the thundering of crashing waves.
I love the sight of the rising sun and the amazing colors it cast out upon us.
I love walking barefoot in the cool sand with my camera in hand.
What a gift it is to be present among God's amazing creations and I sure love that.

I'm off on another adventure with my mama and sister for our annual Mothers day celebration.  Thank you everyone for the sweet words about Jack, I appreciate them all so much.

Happy Hump Peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with your Mom and sister! Beautiful picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, your image is just spectacular!! It is truly a gift from God. Enjoy your Mother's Day celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. every morning should be like that. :)

    ReplyDelete