Friday, May 2, 2014

A Little Bit Of Heaven Here On Earth...

Boy did this week fly by! Life is busy these days and I'm not sure where the time went. I hope you all had a wonderful week, I have been working up more photos from my trip so here are a few more images from my time in Cabo last week.  Each photo was taken during my morning walk to greet a new day and the sunrise.
We normally go into town and stay in the tourist area but this trip we did things a bit different. We met up with eight couples to celebrate a very special birthday and all stayed at a private residence 40 minutes north of Cabo's airport.

The area was gorgeous, it was in an un populated area where the days and nights are quiet. In fact the only sounds to be heard were from the crashing waves or our own voices. Stillness for our minds and this view.... A little bit of heaven right here on earth and what a treat it was.

What an incredibly magical experience, oh my gosh... And I'm feeling super thankful for my time there. My goal was to capture some of it's beauty and bring it back to share with you all. Can you feel it?

Happy Weekending Peeps!
Jen

If you like my work and FB, please check out my Facebook page and support me by "liking" it. Thanks :)

Linking up with Sky Watch Friday

23 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow - spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have stayed out of the tourist areas also with views like those. Beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gives me goosebumps it's so beautiful! So yes, I CAN feel it :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful! the quiet would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are fascinating and so beautiful! Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How perfect. Beautiful shots you got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ~ I feel it !!
    Amazing.
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us .

    ReplyDelete
  8. How magical and what a way to start the day ~ Gorgeous photography of a beautiful place ~ xoxo

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my...oh my....heaven ...yes !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, did you ever capture the beauty!! These are awesome. Looks like you found your secret spot... away from all the tourists. It's been so long since I've been to that area. We used to DRIVE down every summer (back when there was nothing down there except the beautiful beaches)... I know it's very different now, but the sunsets haven't changed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen,
    These pictures are breathtaking! I want to go on a photographing adventure with you.

    Thank You for the awesome blog comment. I never thought of my readers feeling like they are taking a ride with me. I like it.

    If you ever travel to the Black Hills of South Dakota let me know. It's a photographers' dream.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! You captured it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I can feel the silence in Cabo. Thank you.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful photos of a perfect place to unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jen, these are truly spectacular!!! I hope you are framing these and hanging them in your home. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous place and images. I would love to walk there on my own. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just Amazing! got no words to describe it....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures - that last one is a real stunner!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my...! Stunning pictures and especial the last!

    ReplyDelete