Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chores Are More Fun In The Company Of Friends...

Here's a few photos from my phone, the quality of them isn't great but it sure gives a fun little glimpse into what chore time looks like around here.  Ms. Minnie Pearl has made it her job of watching me. I guess she wants to be sure I get the coop cleaned. I love her company she coos and follows me around so sweetly.
and our crazy girl, Luna Tuna Pie who really wanted my phone in this photo but would be happy to sniff, lick and try to chew on anything she possibly can.
And sweet Ms. Punkin Pie who thinks life's pretty great at the ranch too. Yep, getting chores done in the company of friends may take me a bit longer to get finished but is way more fun then doing them alone... I am so grateful for my life and honored to serve all our animals.


Linking up with Madge today over at
Rurality Blog Hop #63


Happy Hump Day Peeps!

8 comments:

  1. DOING chores for these sweeties is fun, too. always makes me feel good to tend to my critters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Minnie Pearl, Punkin Pie, and Tuna Pie are all absolutely adorable :) thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have great company to make the chores pass easier. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet group of friends! Love the selfie of you and Luna Tuna Pie--cute name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such super cool friends :)))
    Love em !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so have some sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends make everything seem easier. Love your shots.

    ReplyDelete