Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Weekending Peeps!

Well we made it to Friday and I'm super excited for what promises to be a busy and super fun weekend ahead.

I'll be shooting not one but two concert series in two different counties. Awesome right! And if that isn't cool enough I have a couple equine photo sessions as well. Oh my gosh, live music and horses, life is so very good.  Here are a few images from previous shoots I've done.
 This is a sweet mama with her new born, who was born blind just days old here. This mare and filly are so special and sweet. I loved working with them.
 Such a character and handsome boy he is.
And this gorgeous stallion, what a stud!

What are you guys doing this weekend?

10 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE the photo of mama and the philly! Awesome work as alway my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy all of it! and get some rest, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have yourself a lot of fun .
    Great shots of the horses !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first shot is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had the best time of my life watching my youngest child, now 20, be a coach to much younger kids doing a sport they all love. Everyone was happy, his kids won, and the best (for me) was seeing how proud he was of their accomplishments. Just the best feeling ever.

    Oh, and we're gonna be working our tails off in the yard this weekend :-)

    Your photos are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stills, love the mama and her foal in B&W.We're off on a morning's birdwatching in the African bush. But I've recently returned from holiday in South Africa and still posting about our adventures there! Have a great day. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some incredible shots. You really capture the beauty of these magnificent creatures in your photos my friend! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the b&w shot. Good luck at your upcoming shoots... sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shots are so gorgeous, Jen! I'm so happy to hear your photography business is booming! You totally deserve all your success. I've really been missing my visits here so I had to stop by and check in today. I hope you've been well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! What fun to do two photo shoots in one weekend. We kayaked and ate a ton of cajun food while my son was visiting.

    ReplyDelete