Thursday, February 27, 2014

Surprises In A Storm Cloud...

Wednesday nights sunset over the ranch was another beauty, incredible in fact. The approaching storm brought so much drama and texture to sky and I sure loved it.

I was out feeding the animals when I saw the sun beams shooting out from the clouds and ran for my camera. When I uploaded the image I saw the added awesomeness! Do you see it?

Sun rays that beam from clouds are often called God's hands so seeing that the rays were coming from the bottom of a huge heart shaped cloud in the sky was beyond rad!

I have a buddy who searches for hearts in her everyday and when I shared this photo with her she saw two hearts! Check out the suns glow as well. What a gift...

Goodness is everywhere, we just have to keep our eyes and mind open to it.

Linking up with swf

Happy weekending peeps,
Jen

18 comments:

  1. That is just a magical shot Jen. So glad you were able to capture it. I hope you got some rain from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about goodness being everywhere. Our society seems to be going through a phase where tragedy and depression are the new "cool", and people would rather complain than look for anything positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should link in to clytie's guest heart thursday with this some time.

    www.clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let there be light.......awesome!
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see them too… Magnificent photo… and yes, yes, goodness and love are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my kind of drama! :) You captured this so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing this uplifting shot. (I can't get my avatar to connect because I have a self-hosted WordPress site and this option for connecting is not included.) Patti / artfulhomesteader.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a stunning shot, I love the sun rays comming out of the cloud.
    All the best Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. p.s. clytie opened her guest heart thursday just today due to some family emergencies. just in case you want to join up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply. Gorgeous. Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TexWisGirl was right - what glorious hearts! My family always called these kinds of sun rays "glory light". Thank you SO much for linking up with Guest Heart Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is absolutely gorgeous - God's hands indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a truly Awe-Some picture, Jen!
    Takes your breath away.
    So glad you and your amazing talent were able to capture the moment to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredibly beautiful sunset--and those hearts!!! How perfectly fabulous!

    Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

    ReplyDelete