Thursday, August 19, 2010

seasons

Summer this year has been mild for us until this last week that is. It is so HOT! Just as the temperature has risen I received my Knit Picks catalog for fall and ((((big smiles))) I love the colors. October is my favorite month and I am feeling much anticipation for fall and all that it offers, but until then...We are enjoying this season and spending a lot of our free time outside. Monkey is learning to surf and I have had such a great time watching her and sitting quietly with my camera.
hanging 10 stule for bench monday
Happy Saturday to you!

2 comments:

  1. wow!
    Look at her go!
    I have troubles just walking to and from a room,not even standing on a board that is floating on water,good for her!
    I know what you mean about the KnitPicks catalog!!!
    Such lovely colors!!
    It made me was to curl up with apple cider and a warm sweater(not a good idea since we are breaking record highs here today:)
    Have a great day,Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, Long time since we've talked. No trip to the lake for us in September, we'll be there the first of October unless the dogs get picked up earlier!! We can only hope, lots of knitting going on over at Lap Dog, enjoy your day,

    ReplyDelete