Saturday, April 10, 2010

some springtime happiness

I am really enjoying these slowly growing longer and warming days. Oh the happiness they bring! The market last week had local strawberries on sale so I made up a batch of jam and the timing couldn't have been any better. We were just finishing the last jar from our 09' batches.

Then there was another batch of Limoncello started. I am looking forward to summertime, always so good!

I was able to get a little knitting time in between work and doctors appointments.

There was also the sewing of "a beach blanket to go" from this book. I whipped the quilt up as a wedding gift for friends who were going to wine country for their honeymoon. I am off to work in the garden as the tomato and squash plants need supports. The garden plants are enjoying the warmth too and are growing like crazy. Here's wishing you a happy and sunshine filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment