Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goodbye March Hello April

My month of March in pictures one day at a time::

March started off with daily Chiropractor appointments and ended with every other day treatments. I was able to get a lot of reading in and read these books: Farm City , Handmade Home , and Eating Animals. I am so enjoying my library card! There was some baking, sewing and little knitting as well.


I am looking forward to April and all the possibilities it brings.


growing star burst squash::


yellow pear tomatoes::

I am currently reading The $64. Tomato and hoping to get back to more knitting and sewing projects and less Dr. appointments. I have a couple things that I am really hoping to get finished up and ready share the pics. Local strawberries were on sale yesterday so after work tonight Shelby and I will be making jam and I will be starting another batch of Cello. Happy April everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment