Monday, June 24, 2013
This last Weekend....
Sunday I was feeling a bit better and was able to bust out all sorts of moves to catch up from being down all week. House chores done, exercised Chancie and gave him a bath with help form the music man and finished up our day weeding the garden.
1. Buckwheat plants that run our fence line. These plants are indigenous to our area and are everywhere. I love how the flowers are in contrast to the barb wire.
2. Green beans, woohooo!!! As of now the score is squirrels - a million... Jen - one! I actually do have some things growing that they haven't destroyed. Thus far the tomato plants are fine but they are eating the brussel sprouts and strawberries. Unbelievable they are not in the green beans perhaps the odds are changing, fingers crossed.
3. A box full of pastels, the necessary tools for the street painting contest on Main Street.
4. In the zone, I love the focus on her face and chalk everywhere, fantastic expression.
5. We watched the Oz movie the night before so of course it seemed natural to snap this one too. All the artist were amazing. The ages ranged from the very young to the young at heart. Yep, I love this town.
linked to One World