Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

The check marks on my "to do" list are minimal although I'm working on it daily.  I am so lucky and thankful to be able to do my job from home but man oh man has it been stressful and a time vampire lately with very disappointing results.  My mojo is low, the summer heat is here and the sinks full of dishes.  Chance has been a challenge this week as well. Our training hit a few speed bumps but I'm certain with continued consistency, love, patience and some more confidence on my part we'll get there.  He is such a sweet guy but can seriously be a handful at times and tests my leadership often... like horses do.
 
Life is not always fair. Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. ~Terri Guillemets

Sheesh all this for a pity party and it's only Wednesday! Just keeping real, I didn't want you to think its sunshine and roses over here all the time, haha. Simplify, focus and challenge are my 2012 words. This week i am again reminded that simple is good, not just good but super good.

I am blessed and have a wonderful life. I am thankful for everyday, even the one's that aren't great are okay for they pass and typically bring joy and more appreciation for the next. With that being said i sure am thankful tomorrow is a new day and one day away from the weekend. The music man has a gig, we have friends coming to visit and i will be taking a break from my desk and computer to spend time outside and documenting the time spent with the clicking of my camera.

1 comment: