Tuesday, April 26, 2011

These days

are busy but full of such goodness. Here are a few things that are making me happy;
Roses are red...
Roses in bloom, the yard smells so good.
Growing greens with a splash of yellow
My growing veggies. No sneak attacks from critters during the night, my new barriers seem to be working.
a small gift
Knitting a quick gift.
on my coffee table this week
A good book.

I will be away from this space until next week as i am going on a mini vacation with the girls, I am so excited. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing you return....mini vacations always make me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little hat!!!
    I am so jealous of the roses and plants.
    I still cant put my seedlings(who are full sized plants now) outside because we are still getting down into the 20's at night.
    Very few flowers here so far.
    Have a super fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose is gorgeous, and I love the photos - so saturated with color. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete